Odd thoughts, quirky ramblings, random pictures, and the latest in quirky finds from across the web, QJ has a little something for everyone.

View Blogger Profile

I'm posting mostly over at Quirky Cookery right now, where I play with my food and teach you to have fun with it, too. Come check me out?


Another Search Gone Wrong

"i told my mom what i had just seen. then my mom got scared, she"

Really, people, really? I'm used to getting weird search queries and I ignore most of them, but what is up with this one? I'm assuming this is an error (like a copy/paste gone wrong) or someone looking for this site (when I searched, this page came up with having those exact words in order)....but really, how did they end up on 'my' blog? Crazy people, lol.

(On the plus side, I've apparently helped out a few other people looking for that "Dear Carbs/Love Letter" video, because I'm getting various hits there, too, hehe)

Be the first to reply!
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Clicky Web Analytics